Friday, February 16, 2007

Anna's Starrey Night Quilt Top Complete.


I just finished the top. I am very pleased with how it turned out - it really is as pretty as I remembered. It as I predicted gonna be a favourite with the cats. I had just laid it down in order to take the photo when Tigger sat on it and then preceded to wash himself. The only trouble with it is although there were quite a few scraps left, I havent got any fabric left for binding it. Hopefully I will be able to find some on Ebay.
Anyway tomorrow Doughty's come to town so hopefully I will have enough money left after buying all of the fabric that I want to buy some wadding.

3 comments:

  1. WOW you continue to surprise me!!!!
    it's awesome - of course the cats love it, it is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilt, and how quckly you work. I also like the new look of the blog. Pretty kitty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...