Sunday, January 07, 2007

Meet Waffle!





This is Waffle she "got borned" in about march last year. I bought her as a kit from www.delander.com a lovely shop in brugge. The children named her because of her fat belly, she admits (as most Belgians do) to liking waffles. I have wanted to make her something to wear for quite a while and not got around to it. Anyway here she is in her hat and scarf I haven't yet got around to making her a dress though I have some lovely fabric left over from the twins that I will make matching boy and girl outfits for her and her brother Belgo. Mario raises eyebrows at making bears, naming bears and dressing bears! May well have a heart attack when he realises they have personalities! Anyway - here she is feeling very camera shy!

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...