Monday, January 15, 2007

Projects

Well I have been quite industrious since the begining of January. I have finished the back and nearly completed the fronts on my Debbie Bliss AlpacaSilk Cardigan. The butterfly quilt that I had managed 1/12 butterflies on now has a grand total of 9/12 and I am hoping to finish them all this week. I have started my Beth Russell Hare tapestry and am quite pleased with the results as it is the first time I have worked from a chart. But unfortunatley the camera seems to be on its last legs and I cant show you any of them!

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...