Sunday, September 03, 2006

catalogue man



Well I finshed my beloved's sweater on Friday during the day for a surprise for when he got in from work. Only for him to have doubts about the neck line when I showed him so, I unpicked it at made it longer so that it was a proper polo neck. It is a mixture of patterns from Kim hargreaves a Seasons Tale, I hadnt really realised before that the designs are all on a standard block but that is clever and a useful thing to know for changing things about for the fussy members of this family! Anyway here it is in catalogue pose funny heh?

3 comments:

  1. Wow it looks great!!!! I love what you did to the neck, I´m sure your hubby loves it now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic, well done.

    I knitted my DH a jumper once, many years ago. He however never wears it as he's a real hot bod & it's a heavy aran. All that work & it lives in the wardrobe :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last one i made him was about 8 years ago it is massive. I made it whilst he was at sea and was over enthusiastic as to how tall he actually is. It is more like a dress I know it is cold when he puts it on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...