Thursday, March 22, 2007

How lovely!


When the post lady knocked this morning I was really curious to know what she had brought as I knew I hadnt ordered anything ( The bargain Cashsoft 4 ply found on Ebay arrived yesterday!). Carla of Glamour Knits had sent me this wonderful yarn. I am not sure exactly what it is. Beautiful colour with a wonderful sheen. I think I shall treat myself to some lovely gloves and maybe hat as well. Of course it has to join the queue as I am still being good finishing stuff and that includes reducing the stash!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!! I'm glad you like it!!! I don't know the exact name of the yarn - they don't give you many specs here in BA, but I know it's a blend of silk and something else... Can't wait to see you wearing those gloves!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...