Thursday, July 19, 2007

whooo hooo clue 1 is done!


Ok it has to be said everyone else starts clue 4 tomorrow but I knew that it would take me quite a while. Not to mention the complete do over at row 58 it had been going really well Ihad the right number of stitches and every thing but for some reason my yarn overs kept disapearing on the edge of the border. I though I would just pull back a few rows and that would be that but I ended up in a real tangle so the only thing to do was snap a chunk off and start again at row 1. This may be because I have threaded all of my beads even though we were told not to. It isn't really because I am a rebel just that I couldnt find my tiny crochet hook and I figured by the time I found it I would be in such a bad mood that knitting anything thing as delicate as this would be a complete no no!
I am still a little unsure about the colour it really isn't very exciting however it does look quite good against the carpet so may be it will grow on me.
I just finished the first clue today I would have complete yesterday but the door bell went at row 87 and that was so exciting, I couldn't do anymore.

4 comments:

  1. I think your stole is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:48 pm

    The silver beads set it off perfectly. Isn't this fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Still not sure if I'm jumping in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! The Pewter is a lovely colourway. I'm doing Charcoal myself.
    I love your name...Arianwen.
    Dana
    www.knitsmith-wordpurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...