Monday, July 06, 2009

And they're off -Or day two


Well I had couple of days until the tour started with not much to do. So I cast on Tropicana, I bought the lovely silk at woolfest and although I had a couple of false starts I finally got my swing on Thursday. I had a long journey on friday evening and again yesterday and easily memorised pattern was perfect for this. I am really enjoying knitting it and in someways I am a little frustrated to be putting it down to start the Eyelet Chemise.Maybe I will sneak a few rows in everyday:)
I was away over the weekend so had a late start on the Eyelet Chemise. I cast on last night. Knitting in cotton after silk is a little bit of a shock to the fingers. Though the cotton has a lovely stitch definition and seems to knit up really quickly Which is very useful when it is pattern based on inches rather than rows!

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...