Sunday, March 02, 2014

Creeping Back

Hello, it has been a while. A little less knitting , sewing or indeed anything crafty or at least nothing that I felt inspired enough  to blog about. But I have a couple of things to show you.  
Boreal by Kate Davis made twice , one for each of the girls. the yarn is Arucania which is finer than the artesano that the pattern suggests but is really pretty. They did take me quite a while but,I did love making it which is just as well as I miscalculated the size so will have to make another larger one. I
have also started another crochet blanket. The pattern is Flowers in the SNOW
, it is pretty and easily remembered so I might get a few done every night. As of this evening I have 32 , I need 256 so long as I don't run out of yarn. Till next time
A x

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...