Saturday, February 13, 2016

Time to Dust off the Cobwebs


Hello are you there?
It is such a long time ago since I was here. Full time work just seems to get in the way of the fun stuff! But today heralds the start of February half term. A week of delicious freedom, time for me and the younger members of the house to do a bit of what we like. Their time will be spent at the cinema, baking and with friends. And how do I want to spend my time? Sewing!!!
I have quite a fabric stash and a pattern stash and my wardrobe is looking a bit shabby. So....I have decided to challenge myself. On new item of clothing each day for a week, either for me of for one the kids.
Last weekend I made New look 6301 in some very cheap fabric that I picked up at Fabworks last month.
Excuse the poor quality pics! O took them last week and I had a stinking cold which meant I just couldn't face going outside, or pulling my jeans or socks off whoops :)
Today I am going to make another in some gorgeous green spotty that I picked up from Ebay. I shall show you that tomorrow!

Till then enjoy your Saturday!

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...