Friday, June 22, 2007

Brand new computer, brand new camera and exchange socks



The new computer arrived yesterday and I am back on line.Yippee, I have checked out all my favourite blogs. I have taken pictures with the camera. These are the socks I am making for the Rowan exchange. They are a wonderful colour they remind me of ripe summer fruit - plums mainly. The feet seem quite big - I really hope they fit, they were supposed to be knitted on a 3mm and a 2.5 and I have knitted the whole lot on a 3. If not I guess I will have to have them back to do over. I have seen a gorgeous felted bag I want to make as well. I am going to knit this one from stash trouble is I dont have a suitable colour so I am going to knit it in blue and pink stripes and then dye it red. I am hoping for wonderful purples............ hmm might be lucky!

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...