Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Joining Up The Dots




I have been a bit leary of connecting all of my social stuff up. Perhaps a little too much information out there. Maybe I should of used alias's when I started - it is too late now. But I really like the quick updates that I get from certain blogs on Facebook So another snow day and I have been having a real play with the other venues of expression that are out there. Ironically I have managed nothing crafty the blocks from the picture were made yesterday. HoweverI have joined the technical age, become a member of Pinterest and given my Blog a face book page. Yeah me! You can find links on the sidebar to both hope you like them:)
Arianwen xx

2 comments:

  1. I've 'liked' you on Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you it is very much appreciated! you are welcome to comment there as well here either or :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...