Thursday, December 11, 2014

A Sneak Peek.

Hello,
it truly is winter now. Long cold nights and dark days. I had decided that I was going to have a break from knitting. That idea lasted probably less than a day before something else was on the needles. However I just haven't been organised in daylight hours to take photos. So I thought I would show you something else.

Way back in the summer, I took part in the RowanTree exchange on ravelry. This time rather than casting someone else's pattern I had an idea. I was rather obsessed by the Game of Thrones Books. That and I had some delicious Wollmeise Sockenwolle 80/20 Twin in Pesto in my stash. I started drawing out ideas and dabbling with beads? A few weeks and a lot squared paper later and I cast off my little idea. It had just been going to be for the exchange but people started to contact me, they also wanted to knit my little idea.



What about you? could you tempted?

Ax

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:18 pm

    Well, I think it's a lovely shawl. I love everything about it, color, beads, pattern, so yes: I could be tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...