Saturday, January 03, 2015

So near....

Hello and a happy new year to you all. 
As you can see I have been fairly busy. This is my wartime farm sleeveless pullover otherwise known as a tank top :) I picked up the yarn about a year ago at Harrogate, but wasn't quite happy with the colour choice ( it never seems to work too well if other people help you does it?) So it ended up frogged a couple of times.
Then M decided he was getting fit and it came off the needles again and was cast on again at the beginning of December in a smaller size . I am still making a 46 inch chest with extra length which on a 3mm needle  which really is a labour of love! I had hoped to be divided for the armholes by now but I have two more repeats to go, luckily I am really enjoying watching the patterns emerge.
I just wish I had thought to do a jogless join. I am hoping when it has been washed and blocked that you won't notice the jog.Anyway until my next instalment happy knitting!
A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...