Sunday, March 06, 2016

Mother's Day Moments...

All over FB blogdom there are idyllic pictures and posts about serene Mothers Day Moments. So I hope you like the picture of the lovely flowers that I received. But that is pretty much as serene as it gets! Yesterday was DH's birthday so we had said that we wouldn't do mothers day as it was going to be too much. So, because yesterday we were celebrating, today has been spent rushing around, ironing, washing and moving furniture around as next weekend we have house guests.

It is amazing how much you want something when you can't have it and honestly I would have killed for a couple of hours sewing time! I did cut out another Viola in the week and I have managed a couple of rows of knitting on my stonecutter sweater which was started way back in December which doesn't seem to be growing at all. So instead I thought I would show you a pair of PJ's that I made a few months back.

I had really wanted the Sew Me Something Rosalinds PJ's after seeing all of the gorgeous ones on Poppy in Stitches blog but I was too impatient to wait for the pattern to arrive as I needed to make PJ's immediately. You know that feeling!
So instead I used
McCalls M5992 which I picked up along with the checked cotton at my local fabric shop. Ok they probably aren't as stylish as the Rosalind's ,which let's  face it are gorgeous. I just love the turn ups! And definitely I still want to make at some point but I think these are fairly sweet. For lounging around in.

Till next time

Happy Stitching
A x

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...