Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Finished on Friday


The Ravelympics are still on and I set myself up for two projects the Garter yoked Sweater, which you know about. I finished it on Friday, the kids chose the buttons earlier in the week. Lovely shiny green shell buttons which make everyone who sees them smile.
I was pretty unsure about this sweater right till the end but it is actually very flattering and I think I might at some point make another - high praise indeed.

IntSweMoDo2010#5
Garter Yoked Cardigan
Needles 4.5mm
Yarn Cascade220/Noro Blossom
Time 8 Days
The Mountain peaks shawl by Miram Felton was my other choice of project. It is something I have had in stash for ages/ years. I decided to cast it on a couple of months ago.
I managed 5 rows before I put it down so thought it would be a good wip for the games. But it looks like it won't get finished for these either as I am busy with this
and this.

3 comments:

  1. Love it,Just in time for yet more snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out great-not hippy at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sweater - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...