Saturday, February 21, 2015

Sophie, we have a problem!

Hello,

I thought I would give you a little crochet up date on my Sophie's Universe Cal. Well first off it is not going quite as expected. I completed parts one to three without any problems and I thought it was looking pretty good.



Then I did the first couple of rounds of part four and decided I hated it.



So I rushed out and bought a few more colours, y'know just to make it a bit more interesting as the 15 I had didn't seem quite right. I started thinking that maybe everything that I had done up until that point might not be right. So maybe I should start again...so I did. After a day I decided that I really did still like the first version and I now really liked the second.





Pretty hey? They have mostly the same colours with a couple of differences and yet they look completely different ( well to my eyes anyway) the second seems to glow.




So I guess I am now making two! Part 7 starts tomorrow and whilst others industriously work on that I will start Part 5. I probably won't ever catch up as I am fairly slow. But I am really enjoying the journey are you making your own little universe? How is it going?

Till next time
Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...