Sunday, March 08, 2015

SnowFlowers or something for me.

Hello,
Well here is it is, my version of Snowflowers or Snowflowers on a shoestring as I was too tight to buy the pattern. I have to confess this has been done quite a while but as soon as it was finished I started wearing it and I have worn it a lot!!

I had kind of hoped for snowy pictures ( well snowflowers and all ) which is why it has taken until now to get organised with the camera. It is warm and cosy and goes with pretty much anything.



I have worn it to work and I have worn it to do house work in anyway it occurred to me earlier as I was wearing it whilst splashing bleach around I had better get a couple of pics before it is worn out.


I was a little bit worried that the low neck might annoy me but it is actually really nice as you can wear a scarf with it or a polo neck without feeling like you are being strangled. I am also a fan of the fact that it is a bit roomy, ok it might add the illusion of an extra couple of lbs but I have full arm movement which I am really enjoying in comparison to all the fitted sweaters I have made over the last couple of years.

I still have yarn from the reindeer sweaters so am planning something else similar for later in the year.


Anyway until next time Happy Knitting

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...