Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hey Jude


It is gorgeous! The fabric is heavy and very luxurious.The colour magnificent. The buttons a perfect match. The stitch pattern was interesting without being too difficult.
But Why did it have to take so much effort to finish? It has been my nemesis, my only garment for me this year.
It has been like a creative sponge zapping my enthusiasm for all other projects. The whole thing was so stressful it had to be pulled out so many times firstly because I made too large a size then because it was too short. If I hadn't wanted it so badly it would definitely have joined the never to be finished pile. The buttonhole band alone took about four attempts to get it set up straight. Would I do it again? Yes, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! If you have time, please leave a comment( I hadn't realised that you couldn't quite some time) . I love to know you are out there and what you think of my little offerings. If you have a blog leave me a link to that too and I will come and visit you :)

A x

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...